Subject: "Chronomancer." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9574
Show all folders

Nanorab (Guest)Tue 19-Dec-06 11:54 AM

#9574, "Chronomancer."

Has no hands, feet, shoulders, or anything to manipulate.

Given his ridiculous powers, at least give him something to wave to me on the way out with. And my god, I didn't even get 1 melee hit on him in all that fight. That guy pwns.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSun 24-Dec-06 11:06 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9621, "He sure does pwn."
In response to Reply #0

But his parts are somewhat revisited.

Aside: I was watching part of that fight, and man, before people started dying, you were so close to it getting interesting.

ZarguMon 25-Dec-06 07:46 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#9625, "That is..."
In response to Reply #1

comments like these from the cursed Nep that almost makes me roll up a char right now and start playing again! I HATE YOU FOR... In a twisted form!

/Zargu

Nanorab (Guest)Tue 26-Dec-06 09:58 AM

#9627, "I think getting close is achievement enough."
In response to Reply #1

Hell, its going on my resume. That place is the bitch of all monsters because you didn't just create tough mobs with huge teeth and ####-off nasty spells. You created a place where players are forced to eat themselves. I have already been boiled alive, eaten by voracious giant insects, torn from existance in a slow but relatively painless manner and transported to a future time when a slightly tireder looking archmage was already looting my groupmates.

If I ever kill an archmage, I hope I get titled for it. I would delete at that moment just to immortalise such an achievement.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #9574 Previous topic | Next topic