Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectChronomancer.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=9574
9574, Chronomancer.
Posted by Nanorab on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Has no hands, feet, shoulders, or anything to manipulate.

Given his ridiculous powers, at least give him something to wave to me on the way out with. And my god, I didn't even get 1 melee hit on him in all that fight. That guy pwns.
9621, He sure does pwn.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But his parts are somewhat revisited.

Aside: I was watching part of that fight, and man, before people started dying, you were so close to it getting interesting. :)
9625, That is...
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
comments like these from the cursed Nep that almost makes me roll up a char right now and start playing again! I HATE YOU FOR... In a twisted form!

/Zargu
9627, I think getting close is achievement enough.
Posted by Nanorab on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hell, its going on my resume. That place is the bitch of all monsters because you didn't just create tough mobs with huge teeth and ####-off nasty spells. You created a place where players are forced to eat themselves. I have already been boiled alive, eaten by voracious giant insects, torn from existance in a slow but relatively painless manner and transported to a future time when a slightly tireder looking archmage was already looting my groupmates.

If I ever kill an archmage, I hope I get titled for it. I would delete at that moment just to immortalise such an achievement.