Subject: "recall point" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7851
Show all folders

elf outlander (Guest)Sat 27-Aug-05 09:47 AM

#7851, "recall point"

This is perhaps similar to the Cragstone issue below. As an elf Outlander, my originaly hometown of Darsylon remained after Induction. This means when in a pk fight, I end up in Voralian City if I use word of recall. Definitely not a place to be with a warrant. Nor for that matter is Darsylon, the guards there are a little obnoxious as well, but at least the Tribunal isn't there with their guards.

I brought this up in a pray, but no one who was on at the time could answer it, so I brought it here.

This does not need to be posted to the bug board, no sense giving away clues if it's the way you guys want it to be.

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraWed 31-Aug-05 05:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7878, "This is fixed."
In response to Reply #0

This is perhaps similar to the Cragstone issue below. As an elf Outlander, my original hometown of Darsylon remained after Induction. This means when in a pk fight

That was the problem, and it's fixed for future inductees. You'll want to pray and have your hometown changed manually next time you're on, though.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7851 Previous topic | Next topic