Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectrecall point
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=7851
7851, recall point
Posted by elf outlander on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is perhaps similar to the Cragstone issue below. As an elf Outlander, my originaly hometown of Darsylon remained after Induction. This means when in a pk fight, I end up in Voralian City if I use word of recall. Definitely not a place to be with a warrant. Nor for that matter is Darsylon, the guards there are a little obnoxious as well, but at least the Tribunal isn't there with their guards.

I brought this up in a pray, but no one who was on at the time could answer it, so I brought it here.

This does not need to be posted to the bug board, no sense giving away clues if it's the way you guys want it to be.

Thanks.
7878, This is fixed.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is perhaps similar to the Cragstone issue below. As an elf Outlander, my original hometown of Darsylon remained after Induction. This means when in a pk fight

That was the problem, and it's fixed for future inductees. You'll want to pray and have your hometown changed manually next time you're on, though.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com