Subject: "Vindicator power: Blood Trail" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7166
Show all folders

An AP (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 04:57 AM

#7166, "Vindicator power: Blood Trail"

This power seems to be messed up. I used it on an individual and it told me they went south. So I go a couple south (on a road with only north and south with no branches off between) and it tells me they went north. I go north, it tells me they went south. I finally decided to try it in a location where I know this person would never go, i.e. the Tribunal Spire. Low and behold it was giving me directions. I went one down from the executioner, it said they went north. I go north and back to the original position, and now it says they went up. I go up and it says they went down, although its impossible they could have been there. When I do it multiple times in one place it gives me the same direction, but if I leave and return to that one place, it will give me a new and seemingly random directly.

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 26-Nov-06 08:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9392, "RE: Vindicator power: Blood Trail"
In response to Reply #0

This is by design...

You are trying to follow the blood tracks, but you are not going to get it right every single time (as your skill % shows).

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7166 Previous topic | Next topic