Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectVindicator power: Blood Trail
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=7166
7166, Vindicator power: Blood Trail
Posted by An AP on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This power seems to be messed up. I used it on an individual and it told me they went south. So I go a couple south (on a road with only north and south with no branches off between) and it tells me they went north. I go north, it tells me they went south. I finally decided to try it in a location where I know this person would never go, i.e. the Tribunal Spire. Low and behold it was giving me directions. I went one down from the executioner, it said they went north. I go north and back to the original position, and now it says they went up. I go up and it says they went down, although its impossible they could have been there. When I do it multiple times in one place it gives me the same direction, but if I leave and return to that one place, it will give me a new and seemingly random directly.

Thanks.
9392, RE: Vindicator power: Blood Trail
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is by design...

You are trying to follow the blood tracks, but you are not going to get it right every single time (as your skill % shows).