Subject: "Not re: Anything, but Commerce XP:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #6150
Show all folders

ValguarneraSat 16-Oct-04 01:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6150, "Not re: Anything, but Commerce XP:"

There was a bug in Commerce XP which prevented max-level characters (including Spectres and level 50 orcs) from accumulating more Commerce XP towards Haggle improvements and other rewards. This is fixed for next crash/reboot.

In related news, after some review of the rate of Commerce XP accumulation, I lowered the "other reward" thresholds a bit. We were erring on the side of caution initially, but the numbers look good enough to go back to a less conservative position on that.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Calheil (Guest)Sat 16-Oct-04 09:30 PM

#6162, "*sob*"
In response to Reply #0

So...we'd see the exp gains, but it wouldn't get saved? Or was it just not applied to the bonuses? Just curious exactly how much of my merchantiling was an effort in futility exp-wise.

ValguarneraSun 17-Oct-04 01:04 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6165, "RE: *sob*"
In response to Reply #1

It wasn't being properly tallied for the purposes of accumulating those bonuses I mentioned. I caught it while looking into how the thresholds were working- I'd seen a couple characters with one extra Commerce skill, but nothing more.

I don't have a good way to track prior attempts, but I'll talk to a couple imms about looking into ways to help out the Commerce-happy people.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #6150 Previous topic | Next topic