Subject: "Black hole" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #3991
Show all folders

GomtuFri 27-Feb-04 07:31 AM
Member since 27th Feb 2004
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3991, "Black hole"

A strange thing happened a few weeks ago, my 2 sacks where suddenly empty. So i got robed, or so I tought. A day later all the items where returned to me when i logged back on.

But now it has happened again, so i send a mail on the 22nd feb. and once in a while i logged back on. But stil my sacks are empty, and my char gets hungry so i decided to go and buy some apples :d (i like apples it's all i eat) i buy one and eat it but i decide to buy a few more. As soon as I put them in my sack I type "l sack" and "l 2.sack" to see if they are there... No apples. again i send a mail but a friend of mine tells me about this forum so here you are.

somehow my 2 sacks have turned into somekind of black holes, and even if i am shure that captain Janeway of the USS Voyager would find this interesting that a black hole can exist inside something as plain as a sack, my char is going crazy because hé does not even understand the whole concept of quantum fysics, he's a thief in terra not the orion belt :p

have any of you had this before?
Can anyone please help me, please pretty please

Greetz

(char name illiandar)

oh and i know that you are all busy don't worry i have time to wait ( a little anyway)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourFri 27-Feb-04 10:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3998, "RE: Black hole"
In response to Reply #0

I've never seen anything like this. I also looked at your pfile, and everything looks correct there as well.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #3991 Previous topic | Next topic