Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectBlack hole
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=3991
3991, Black hole
Posted by Gomtu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A strange thing happened a few weeks ago, my 2 sacks where suddenly empty. So i got robed, or so I tought. A day later all the items where returned to me when i logged back on.

But now it has happened again, so i send a mail on the 22nd feb. and once in a while i logged back on. But stil my sacks are empty, and my char gets hungry so i decided to go and buy some apples :d (i like apples it's all i eat) i buy one and eat it but i decide to buy a few more. As soon as I put them in my sack I type "l sack" and "l 2.sack" to see if they are there... No apples. again i send a mail but a friend of mine tells me about this forum so here you are.

somehow my 2 sacks have turned into somekind of black holes, and even if i am shure that captain Janeway of the USS Voyager would find this interesting that a black hole can exist inside something as plain as a sack, my char is going crazy because hé does not even understand the whole concept of quantum fysics, he's a thief in terra not the orion belt :p

have any of you had this before?
Can anyone please help me, please pretty please

Greetz

(char name illiandar)

oh and i know that you are all busy don't worry i have time to wait ( a little anyway)
3998, RE: Black hole
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've never seen anything like this. I also looked at your pfile, and everything looks correct there as well.