Subject: "Barrier won't pop (Underdark Sea)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22114
Show all folders

Kinaghe (Anonymous)Mon 15-Feb-16 06:44 AM
Charter member
#22114, "Barrier won't pop (Underdark Sea)"

I got the hint for Mausoleum barrier location by the Hellhound in the remains. I went there and killed the mob and saw the barrier in the remains but for some reason forgot to grab it.

Went and got a hint I've had three times now on the dark-elf squid in the Underdark sea for barrier. I have no water forms, so this is a ####er spot. It wasn't there when I went and killed it.

After I realized I hadn't gotten the maus location I went back and got it out of the remains. Went and still had the same underdark sea hint. I've been 3 times now and the black rod hasn't popped on underdark sea squid.

This is the hint btw: Anttiya Shello whispers to you 'Seek a horrifying amalgamation of dark elf and water creature within the Underdark.'

Mob has died 4 times now with no barrier popping. First the barrier was in Mausoleum but the last 3 it should have fired.

PS: Otyugh got nerfed too hard.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusThu 18-Feb-16 04:26 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22122, "Got a log?"
In response to Reply #0

There are certain things that could be in play that are preventing the rod from popping. Without having a log available, I cannot say for sure if its broken or not.

PS: The word you were looking for was fixed. It got fixed too hard.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #22114 Previous topic | Next topic