Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectBarrier won't pop (Underdark Sea)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=22114
22114, Barrier won't pop (Underdark Sea)
Posted by Kinaghe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got the hint for Mausoleum barrier location by the Hellhound in the remains. I went there and killed the mob and saw the barrier in the remains but for some reason forgot to grab it.

Went and got a hint I've had three times now on the dark-elf squid in the Underdark sea for barrier. I have no water forms, so this is a ####er spot. It wasn't there when I went and killed it.

After I realized I hadn't gotten the maus location I went back and got it out of the remains. Went and still had the same underdark sea hint. I've been 3 times now and the black rod hasn't popped on underdark sea squid.

This is the hint btw: Anttiya Shello whispers to you 'Seek a horrifying amalgamation of dark elf and water creature within the Underdark.'

Mob has died 4 times now with no barrier popping. First the barrier was in Mausoleum but the last 3 it should have fired.

PS: Otyugh got nerfed too hard. :(
22122, Got a log?
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There are certain things that could be in play that are preventing the rod from popping. Without having a log available, I cannot say for sure if its broken or not.

PS: The word you were looking for was fixed. It got fixed too hard.