Subject: "Bloody pecker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21201
Show all folders

BellMon 08-Dec-14 06:11 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2005
100 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21201, "Bloody pecker"

I would prefer this response be as generic as possible, but I understand the specific nature of the issue may make that difficult.

As Tovyn I was given the burrowing owl for placing in the latest role contest. After taking the 'bloody pecker' edge (best/worst edge name, btw) peck seems to be making my targets blind at a lower rate than before.

I didn't test much before I took the edge, so that part of my analysis is very anecdotal. However, since taking the edge, I would imagine I've used it over 200 times on NPCs (mostly overseers at the manor trying to get familiar with the form) and a handful (<10) of times on PCs. I have blinded once, on an overseer, and that was late in my testing. Roughly, I would say the rate of successfully blinding the target has been between .5% and .75%.

I understand that the burrowing owl isn't a top tier form, and may not be supposed to have a high success rate on this, but this seems abnormally (buggy) low, especially for how expensive the edge is. I was curious as to whether or not the form being gifted and not my true major/minor might have some effect.

Thanks for looking into it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSat 05-Jun-21 06:29 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23739, "Could not reproduce."
In response to Reply #0

Seems fine to me. Bloody pecker improves your chance, always.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #21201 Previous topic | Next topic