Subject: "Poisoner abilities" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20217
Show all folders

Fegul (Guest)Mon 09-Sep-13 10:09 AM

#20217, "Poisoner abilities"

Hey, so this isn't a bug..but I'm going to post it here anyways hoping that you guys 'fix' this. The other day I bashed down a paladin, Drond (poisoner thief) was there when I bashed this dude down with my orc. Since Drond is a sneak based char, she was able to loot his stuff..poison some of it, and drop it next to his corpse. This of course killed him again as a ghost (which is totally ####ty, I honestly didn't realize she did this and would've warned the guy somehow IC as an Orc) and he thought I did it. I rp'd with him a bit, trying to give back the ring I took from him (because I felt bad that he got the double-whammy from an out of PK thief). Anyways - is there a way to add a ghost check or something to those poisons? I remember something like this was added when people used to abuse those flaming rings to kill people. Also, the 'magic' hurting ragers thing got me a few times as a ghost (maybe the same flaming ring thing can be added to ragers holding magic potions etc on accident too)...the 'double death' due to mechanics just sucks.

-Fegul

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VilhazarogFri 13-Sep-13 12:47 PM
Member since 30th Aug 2012
192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20222, "Fixed."
In response to Reply #0

Next crash/reboot, ghosts will be immune to worn poisons.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20217 Previous topic | Next topic