Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectPoisoner abilities
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=20217
20217, Poisoner abilities
Posted by Fegul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, so this isn't a bug..but I'm going to post it here anyways hoping that you guys 'fix' this. The other day I bashed down a paladin, Drond (poisoner thief) was there when I bashed this dude down with my orc. Since Drond is a sneak based char, she was able to loot his stuff..poison some of it, and drop it next to his corpse. This of course killed him again as a ghost (which is totally ####ty, I honestly didn't realize she did this and would've warned the guy somehow IC as an Orc) and he thought I did it. I rp'd with him a bit, trying to give back the ring I took from him (because I felt bad that he got the double-whammy from an out of PK thief). Anyways - is there a way to add a ghost check or something to those poisons? I remember something like this was added when people used to abuse those flaming rings to kill people. Also, the 'magic' hurting ragers thing got me a few times as a ghost (maybe the same flaming ring thing can be added to ragers holding magic potions etc on accident too)...the 'double death' due to mechanics just sucks.

-Fegul
20222, Fixed.
Posted by Vilhazarog on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Next crash/reboot, ghosts will be immune to worn poisons.