Subject: "Tainted wild versus Preservation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17355
Show all folders

outish (Guest)Tue 20-Oct-09 06:45 PM

#17355, "Tainted wild versus Preservation"

Is it meant to be that the tattoo of Grobbak which has the power to taint the wild, cannot be fixed the power of preservation?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynWed 21-Oct-09 07:31 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17358, "You are high as a kite."
In response to Reply #0

No part of this post, as far as I know or can discern through looking at the code, bears any resemblance to anything actually in the game.

outish (Guest)Wed 21-Oct-09 09:43 PM

#17359, "not quite high at all"
In response to Reply #1

Well, maybe I am wrong, perhaps it is not the power of Grobbak's tattoo.
Thing is, there is a certain necro, somehow has the ability to corrupt wilderness, which the outlander's power of preservation cannot restore the wilderness from the corruption.

The main question is, is it meant to be that the power of preservation cannot restore the wilderness from corruption caused by that certain necro? Somehow I am keen to believe that it is done by invoking Grobbak's tattoo, which of course as I earlier stated that I may be wrong.

GrobbakThu 22-Oct-09 03:15 AM
Member since 13th Jul 2009
174 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17360, "Heh. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

G.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #17355 Previous topic | Next topic