Subject: "Forsaken portal and winged nightwalkers." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #16207
Show all folders

Arrna (Guest)Wed 15-Jul-09 06:45 AM

#16207, "Forsaken portal and winged nightwalkers."

As it's kinda hard to fix a logg for this problem, as I can't locate stuff myself. I'll describe what happened.

Fortress came to raid the Chasm, "scion shifter" put up a forsaken portal. During the five minutes we weren't fighting, all of our inventorys got cleaned out. One of the groupmates died, and the other got out. I then procceded to kill "scion shifter" as I thought that it would give us some time to reveal the winged nightwalkers and get our stuff back.

BUT, there were NO winged nightwalkers to be found. And when trying to locate a few specifik items, they weren't to be found either.

So, what we figured out was this: When "scion shifter" died, the portal disapeared, and with it, all the winged nightwalkers, with all of the gear...

By design? If so, you might wish to consider changing it. Of course, I could have dumped every thing I was carrying before I entered, but quite frankly I think it's a bit more of a sport to be forced to find all the winged nightwalkers and get the stuff back.

I think there should be some sort of way to get your things back... Perhaps have them show up in Maethien or something?

Thank you for reading.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 11-Oct-09 11:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17300, "By design"
In response to Reply #0

It is like any other charmie/pet/servitor/etc. If you kill the master, it disappears.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #16207 Previous topic | Next topic