Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Bug Submissions
Topic subjectForsaken portal and winged nightwalkers.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=16207
16207, Forsaken portal and winged nightwalkers.
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As it's kinda hard to fix a logg for this problem, as I can't locate stuff myself. I'll describe what happened.

Fortress came to raid the Chasm, "scion shifter" put up a forsaken portal. During the five minutes we weren't fighting, all of our inventorys got cleaned out. One of the groupmates died, and the other got out. I then procceded to kill "scion shifter" as I thought that it would give us some time to reveal the winged nightwalkers and get our stuff back.

BUT, there were NO winged nightwalkers to be found. And when trying to locate a few specifik items, they weren't to be found either.

So, what we figured out was this: When "scion shifter" died, the portal disapeared, and with it, all the winged nightwalkers, with all of the gear...

By design? If so, you might wish to consider changing it. Of course, I could have dumped every thing I was carrying before I entered, but quite frankly I think it's a bit more of a sport to be forced to find all the winged nightwalkers and get the stuff back.

I think there should be some sort of way to get your things back... Perhaps have them show up in Maethien or something?

Thank you for reading. :D
17300, By design
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is like any other charmie/pet/servitor/etc. If you kill the master, it disappears.