Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8999
Show all folders

incognitoThu 16-Jun-05 06:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9045, "Some of your post makes sense"

However, I can still remember Sammie posting on Dio's about how everyone was pathetic for not fighting alone, on the same day that Sammie didn't engage Baendra alone, and waited for Arrazn to come and help. Then when Arrozn chased me into Hamsah and died, Sammie just called me "lame" for summoning her in Hamsah, yet chose not to attack.

In summary, you chose, twice, not to attack me alone, then posted a complaint about people not fighting alone.

Your description of Kimberly's life seems to be following the same lines, as in you are intentionally ignoring certain things that you did or didn't do.

I completely sympathise with having no one to rank with, and the village / fortress affair, etc. However, that explains some of the behavior of Kimberly, not all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA long post in responce to player's view posts below. [View all] , Rutsah, Mon 13-Jun-05 07:23 AM
Reply RE: A long post in responce to player's view posts belo..., Isengrim, 21-Jun-05 12:13 AM, #4
Reply Some of your post makes sense, incognito, 16-Jun-05 06:23 PM #3
Reply RE: A long post in responce to player's view posts belo..., Isildur, 13-Jun-05 11:25 AM, #2
Reply RE: A long post in responce to player's view posts belo..., Valguarnera, 13-Jun-05 09:31 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8999 Previous topic | Next topic