Subject: "Warder Power (Empathy/Trepidation)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #773
Show all folders

RacliMon 14-Apr-03 09:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#773, "Warder Power (Empathy/Trepidation)"
Edited on Mon 14-Apr-03 10:17 AM

Playing an evil Ranger and got these powers called me. Now I understand them working on a human coming from the city and now feeling empathy for a creature he's never cared about before, or having trapidation affect him... but for a ranger that's in the woods fo most of his life, I dont feel it should have an affect on him. I'm just not a fan of the cabal or the skills (having played a few chars in it) at all, but this is really something I didn't expect to have an affect on my char, no bias inclued.

Decided to add why I dont like Warder powers. Like everyone has said, theydont even have to be in your PK range, but that's a minor issue, as there aren't too may rank 15 caballed people. My big beef is that I dont like ranking, at all. So now every time I try to gain I gotta ambush myself, and then it takes forever and two days to heal back up. I've been hassled for a RL hour by the same person (dont check for fires anymore? Go kill duergar in your range? Look for other more important defilers?) in Emerald, but they haven't made a single step into the dark woods to kill the huntsman guarding the sylph chained to the altar. I dont know...

Gonna stop rambling now, but I just wanted to know WHY you all of a sudden feel this great empathy and maybe that will explain why rangers are still affected by it.

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWarder Power (Empathy/Trepidation) [View all] , Racli, Mon 14-Apr-03 09:29 AM
Reply Two things:, nepenthe, 14-Apr-03 12:11 PM, #2
Reply I can see your point, to an extent, Young Nastyman, 14-Apr-03 10:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #773 Previous topic | Next topic