Subject: "Question on the history of some of the forms." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62
Show all folders

permanewbieTue 05-Mar-02 05:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
349 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64, "Question on the history of some of the forms."

This is an honest question. Not a bitch.

Please tell me at which point I am wrong.

1) Panther hit less* than the Tiger, but was better at dodging, so it balanced.

*By less, I mean either less hard or less often, or a combination of both.

at that time, the dodge ability of offense majors was(from most to least dodging)
Jaguar
Panther
Tiger
lion
ram
alligator

This was balanced, because from jaguar to ram, as the dodging got less...the damage went up...until alligator which dodged least, but had some very decent damage reduction and regeneration to make it balanced.

2) Then a couple panthers raped people repeatedly, and there were many complaints. The Immortals found the panther to be unballanced(with other classes, not with other offense forms). so the panther's dodging ability was cut dramaticly...leaving it like

jaguar
tiger
panther
lion
ram
alligator

Conclusion:

Now the panther is not balanced with the other offense forms, because while it dodges less than tiger...it still does less damage.

If my conclusion is wrong, please tell me why it is wrong.

"Death awaits ya all, wit nasteh big pointeh teeth!"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIf you could choose your offensive major form, which on... [View all] , DOA, Tue 05-Mar-02 03:09 PM
Reply ..., Isildur, 05-Mar-02 03:44 PM, #1
     Reply Question on the history of some of the forms., permanewbie, 05-Mar-02 05:57 PM #2
          Reply RE: Question on the history of some of the forms., Isildur, 05-Mar-02 10:23 PM, #3
          Reply Jaguars, ORB, 06-Mar-02 07:50 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62 Previous topic | Next topic