Subject: "RE: A few Nexus RP questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60859
Show all folders

Strienat (NOT Deormdel)Tue 06-Oct-15 11:53 AM
Charter member

A lot of these questions could be answered in game, but I'll give a brief rundown here.

Nexus powers have come up lately and I am not sure what we plan to do, but it's being conversed. That's all I will say on that one.

RE: RP Question:

Nexus is one of those cabals where you get a lot of freedom to do things, but there's a caveat behind that freedom. Whenever I induct someone, I tell them a very simple thing:

"If you mess up the Balance, you had better fix it"

This simply means, if everything is Balanced and you want to go hunt the Lich that you feel couldn't possibly mean it's truly balanced but the game says it is through the gauge balance power, then do it. That's your deal. We've had Nexus players who did that before. But, there's the caveat. If you somehow kill that lich and all of the sudden Light/Chaos is tipping, you had better peel off and work on getting it back to a balanced state.

Hope this answers your question, I will monitor if you have a follow up.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA few Nexus RP questions [View all] , Nexus recruit (Anonymous), Tue 06-Oct-15 10:30 AM
Reply What I think you can't do, incognito, 06-Oct-15 01:19 PM, #3
Reply Well from a newcomer's viewpoint, Kstatida, 06-Oct-15 12:11 PM, #2
Reply RE: A few Nexus RP questions, Strienat (NOT Deormdel), 06-Oct-15 11:53 AM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60859 Previous topic | Next topic