Subject: "Improving the life of someone new to the game" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60217
Show all folders

JarmelThu 23-Jul-15 06:43 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60217, "Improving the life of someone new to the game"

I am wondering what peoples thoughts are on improving the life of those that are relatively new (or old players returning) to the game by making a change in the way some items hidden in rooms repop when they are maxed out.

My suggestion is simple for example let consider a limited talisman.

When on a mob you kill it the illusion breaks you know something is there.

When in a hidden compartment you see nothing. I am wondering if it beneficial to make these "illusionary as well" or perhaps a cheap counterfeit, that when you get it out of the compartment it crumbles to dust. Atleast something is known to be there.

Some of the items I found were by luck. My first aura staff I had given up on that location until someone told me there was one there. I think I went back 4-5 times before I finally got something from it. One I was shown well still to this day the person that showed me could be wetting themselves with laughter because nothing will ever come back in that compartment and I definitely never found anything there. If so well played

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicImproving the life of someone new to the game [View all] , Jarmel, Thu 23-Jul-15 06:43 PM
Reply RE: Improving the life of someone new to the game, SideStrider, 19-Aug-15 09:16 PM, #2
Reply I support this, incognito, 24-Jul-15 03:00 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60217 Previous topic | Next topic