Subject: "I took it on every bard I played" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59276
Show all folders

lasentiaMon 18-May-15 10:55 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59288, "I took it on every bard I played"

It was probably one of the best edges there was.
Besides the whole occasional vision aspects of room/player and inventory/weapon pick up, you got a lot more out of it.
It enabled the following perks:
1) Blinded by a mob you want gear from, you can still sac the corpse so it doesn't decay. Huge for keys as well. Getting eyejabbed by an NPC in Organia when it was convulsing, and it dies before you can get off a serenade to calm it.
2) Dirt disarm- you get dirted- you can still attempt disarm. You may have to spam til the check is made that you see the weapon.
3) You can utilize your prep bag while blind (Easier with another char) by dropping it so they can get a cure blindness prep out.
You could also put a floating chest in a floating chest- so you keep a back up, drop, sac chest, contents spill out, get potion, quaff, get all, put in secondary chest.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[Code Change] Hear Light [View all] , Talisin (Anonymous), Mon 18-May-15 09:13 AM
Reply I took it on every bard I played, lasentia, 18-May-15 10:55 AM #3
Reply RE: [Code Change] Hear Light, Umiron, 18-May-15 09:29 AM, #1
     Reply Makes sense, keep up the good work! n/t, Talisin (Anonymous), 18-May-15 10:08 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59276 Previous topic | Next topic