Subject: "[EMPIRE] Parqun the Hymnist, Imperial Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #56916
Show all folders

Parqun (Anonymous)Thu 09-Oct-14 06:43 PM
Charter member
#56916, "[EMPIRE] Parqun the Hymnist, Imperial Blade"
Edited on Thu 09-Oct-14 06:44 PM

At lvl 28, you won't get a death thread, so I made my own!

Sorry I deleted Parqun, but after a bit of playing with arial/bard, I think they need some love (At least the psychological insight edge) to be back to fun.

Empire:
I know you liked to see a bard amongst you, but well, I'm not a well playing char anyway, you have not lost a lot. I wanted to make Parqun last, but the fun gone as soon as I knew the edges I liked to get are not gettable for arial bards.
Emperor: Thanks for all the time and all the things you got for Parqun. I started bard blade, just to be your help, but made a wrong choice with my race.
Azlynn: Sorry to leave you like this. Bash them all and trip a few times on behalf of Parqun. I wish you were awake when I explored Trothon just before the delete. You could have fun!

Fenx:
I didn't really raged to you. I was going to delete anyway. You were Parqun's only PK, so I thought maybe I can give you a chance to revenge. I didn't play weak at all, and I was going to kill you again, if I could, but well, I did make a big mistake in the last fight.

Other: Don't loot when the kill is not yours! It double ruins others' days.

p.s. Could move it to Battlefield? I couldn't post there.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[EMPIRE] Parqun the Hymnist, Imperial Blade [View all] , Parqun (Anonymous), Thu 09-Oct-14 06:43 PM
Reply No problem, and I apologize., Fenx (Anonymous), 10-Oct-14 07:02 AM, #5
Reply RE: [EMPIRE] Parqun the Hymnist, Imperial Blade, lasentia, 09-Oct-14 09:53 PM, #1
     Reply You should be wrong here, Parqun (Anonymous), 10-Oct-14 03:22 AM, #2
          Reply Can't compare wood to arial, laxman, 10-Oct-14 06:10 AM, #3
          Reply Somehow right, but ..., Parqun (Anonymous), 10-Oct-14 06:43 AM, #4
          Reply My recollection, incognito, 10-Oct-14 10:34 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #56916 Previous topic | Next topic