Subject: "RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #5532
Show all folders

AudrielMon 23-Aug-04 01:27 AM
Member since 14th Aug 2004
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5561, "RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:"

"You're eagle/lion can kill many race/class combos naked with no preps, and if not, its only a matter of timing. It's easy to flyto attack a guy all day."

It's not as easy to roll up an eagle/lion as you might think. Also, they do have drawbacks. I have not seen too many eagle/lions lately.

I think it comes down to the fact I hate all the air/off, no rp, log on when they are bored with other chars and try to pk anything that moves, chars. I just don't want a whole lot more of them, because seriously, shifters aren't that fun to fight. No gear, no weaps, no skill, yo.

By now if you haven't noticed, the staff keeps a tight focus on balancing things out. See Valg's article on "Change-Fearers". We're not out to get you, and each change was made after much thought. In actually, *gasp* we want you to enjoy a balanced game!

If anything, the unbeatable eagle/lion is more an artifact of history than something you need to despise. There are probably far nastier characters now than the uber eagle/lion, if it ever does arise.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA little shifter lovin', boy/boy/lemur [View all] , Xenoroyal, Sun 22-Aug-04 12:47 AM
Reply Not really, Narissa, 22-Aug-04 10:00 PM, #8
Reply RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:, Valguarnera, 22-Aug-04 09:44 AM, #4
Reply RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:, Xenoroyal, 22-Aug-04 10:15 AM, #5
Reply RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:, Audriel, 23-Aug-04 01:27 AM #9
     Reply Damn straight, I'd take owl/lion any day of the week! (..., Straklaw, 23-Aug-04 01:30 AM, #10
Reply RE: Well-Reasoned Argument:, Enbuergo, 23-Aug-04 12:17 PM, #11
Reply Because we all know, shifters are overpowered, Drekten, 22-Aug-04 04:25 AM, #3
Reply actually, incognito, 22-Aug-04 10:18 AM, #6
Reply Also that recall tactic is terrible, incognito, 22-Aug-04 10:23 AM, #7
Reply RE: A little shifter lovin', boy/boy/lemur, Qaledus, 22-Aug-04 01:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: A little shifter lovin', boy/boy/lemur, Xenoroyal, 22-Aug-04 02:10 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #5532 Previous topic | Next topic