Subject: "Whatever is involved with the attunement edges is rough." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #53312
Show all folders

EskelianSat 21-Dec-13 03:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53330, "Whatever is involved with the attunement edges is rough."

I never have access to those edges. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Those edges also don't actually address the real problem with ABS. The real problem with ABS is that until you have a list of all the locations its ridiculous. There's really not much rhyme or reason to the locations. And if you're a newbie who doesn't want to "cheat" and actually wants to find all of them, well good luck to you, you have to kill basically every mob you can think of with every mage you play until you build your list.

Sarien's suggestion is much better. Even if you try to "farm them" you're rate limited to one wand per quest. So spending 120 minutes waiting on a new quest, multiple times, trying to get an easy one, is dramatically time consuming. You also have guidance on where to go, which is good for a newbie and resolves the whole, "I don't want to cheat but I don't have a 40 location list yet" issue.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA/B/S idea Sleek quests! [View all] , Sarien, Fri 20-Dec-13 11:03 AM
Reply Devil's advocate position to not make this change, napoleon, 20-Dec-13 06:46 PM, #6
Reply I think you misunderstand, KaguMaru, 21-Dec-13 04:24 AM, #7
Reply Whatever is involved with the attunement edges is rough..., Eskelian, 21-Dec-13 03:30 PM #9
Reply RE: A/B/S idea Sleek quests!, Retan, 20-Dec-13 06:03 PM, #5
Reply I love this so much that..., Artificial, 20-Dec-13 05:11 PM, #4
Reply I like this a lot. n/t, Homard, 20-Dec-13 04:57 PM, #3
Reply Only flaw I see with this, KaguMaru, 20-Dec-13 02:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Only flaw I see with this, Sarien, 20-Dec-13 02:59 PM, #2
          Reply I do mean camping the quest givers, KaguMaru, 21-Dec-13 04:26 AM, #8
               Reply RE: I do mean camping the quest givers, Eskelian, 21-Dec-13 03:37 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #53312 Previous topic | Next topic