Subject: "How did I miss this thread?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49266
Show all folders

HomardFri 29-Mar-13 11:58 AM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49293, "How did I miss this thread?"

Stupid officials being down.

Anyway.

No.

Quas is totally correct about this. When you join The Village you don't just give up magic, you give up almost everything other than the war on magic.

You can be a Drow who hates Elves, but you can't be a Drow who hunts non-mage Elves.

As for turning off The Head, that's not something that any Villager should ever be interested in doing, ever. Those powers are hard-won and they serve a very good purpose, namely killing mages.

The war on magic pretty much never ends. Did you kill every single mage in your range? Do you have The Key? Do you have The Scepter? Are you at war with any cabals who have stinking magescum in leadership positions? Do you have their items? How's the Veil?

Even if the Veil is thick, you don't want the Rhyme logging on and going to grab a dozen things to weaken it again, so you better go get all the stuff that is available.

Who has time to go hunt the Elf who made nasty comments to you in the Academy?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA thought on turning off one's cabal powers [View all] , Artificial, Wed 27-Mar-13 01:05 PM
Reply How did I miss this thread?, Homard, 29-Mar-13 11:58 AM #7
Reply This request demonstrates a deeply flawed view of what ..., laxman, 29-Mar-13 11:11 AM, #6
Reply You're missing the point, Valkenar, 27-Mar-13 03:54 PM, #5
Reply When someone routinely kills my villager at low levels...., Sarien, 27-Mar-13 02:07 PM, #3
Reply RE: A thought on turning off one's cabal powers, Abuse (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 01:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A thought on turning off one's cabal powers, Drag0nSt0rm, 27-Mar-13 01:58 PM, #2
     Reply Pretty sure you can't mind control a lot of commands in..., Vortex Magus, 27-Mar-13 02:08 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49266 Previous topic | Next topic