Subject: "A thought on turning off one's cabal powers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49266
Show all folders

ArtificialWed 27-Mar-13 01:05 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49266, "A thought on turning off one's cabal powers"
Edited on Wed 27-Mar-13 01:06 PM

So the discussion on dios about ragers having personal vendettas gave me an idea.

What if, instead of saying well now that you're a rager you need to only be killing mages and specific cabal enemies and you need to forget that uncaballed warrior who kept kicking your ass as an applicant and saccing your pies, you had the option of taking off your mantle of battle rager and hunting whoever you wanted, except you did it without cabal powers?

This would mean that battle berserker drow who hates elves would be able to 'cabal power off' or however it would be named, and go hunt down that elf paladin who talks smack to him all the time, or that uncaballed gnome warrior for fun, without repercussions. He wouldn't have resist spellbane or deathblow with which to do so, but now he has more options. Perhaps it would give a temp title or something that would indicate to everyone they are acting without regards to cabal.

I especially think this idea is viable because it requires little or no immortal oversight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA thought on turning off one's cabal powers [View all] , Artificial, Wed 27-Mar-13 01:05 PM
Reply How did I miss this thread?, Homard, 29-Mar-13 11:58 AM, #7
Reply This request demonstrates a deeply flawed view of what ..., laxman, 29-Mar-13 11:11 AM, #6
Reply You're missing the point, Valkenar, 27-Mar-13 03:54 PM, #5
Reply When someone routinely kills my villager at low levels...., Sarien, 27-Mar-13 02:07 PM, #3
Reply RE: A thought on turning off one's cabal powers, Abuse (Anonymous), 27-Mar-13 01:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A thought on turning off one's cabal powers, Drag0nSt0rm, 27-Mar-13 01:58 PM, #2
     Reply Pretty sure you can't mind control a lot of commands in..., Vortex Magus, 27-Mar-13 02:08 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #49266 Previous topic | Next topic