Subject: "Poor Handling" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29991
Show all folders

Abernytee (Guest)Sun 17-Jan-10 08:38 AM

#29991, "Poor Handling"

I don't profess to being the ideal person at all times and god knows I have a temper when my buttons get pushed and they did get pushed this time by a person I would not expect to be doing the pushing.

I don't want to walk away from a game I have enjoyed for the best part of 15 years. A game I have contributed to over this time and seen ideas implemented for the better of the game.

The handling by the Immortal was poor (at best) and resulted in forcing a wedge into the growing divide between players and Immortals, eroding trust and respect. The trust, respect and mutual interest is what has kept CF going for the last 15 years.

The Immortals closing ranks, removing the log, locking threads so that no discussion can be had in this forum of free speech just leaves a bad taste. I only posted the log to show the Immortal in the log that I was not full of #### and telling lies and in fact did deserve to be heard by them and not be treated like a citizen of a glorious Empire.

Some recognition of the Immortal screw up would save CF losing yet another veteran player and make you all seem like you do listen and don't just see an 'US - always right' and 'THEM - always wrong' when dealing with the players.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicPoor Handling [View all] , Abernytee (Guest), Sun 17-Jan-10 08:38 AM
Reply RE: Poor Handling, Daevryn, 17-Jan-10 09:52 AM, #6
Reply Get over your ego issues. txt, Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:11 AM, #1
     Reply Oh dear, Abernytee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 09:10 AM, #2
          Reply Did you skip the other posts where you saw that "guidel..., Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:20 AM, #3
               Reply I don't want and have never asked for public outrage, Abernytee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 09:24 AM, #4
                    Reply And that cannot be done with an email?, Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:29 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29991 Previous topic | Next topic