Subject: "RE: A question to those who've figured out wands. (longish)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29896
Show all folders

IsildurSun 10-Jan-10 09:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29898, "RE: A question to those who've figured out wands. (longish)"

I'm pretty good at finding things I want to find, and I found zero sleek wands. To be fair, I didn't have the character that long, and I never reached the level where detect artifact would have fired on barrier. But I did get detect artifact, and I did check almost every location on the "list of possible wand locations" I had cooked up prior to rolling the character. Some of those locations I knew were sleek spots because I saw mages use them while I was playing other characters.

In retrospect, though, I think most of the spots I know are legit because I saw other people use them are actually sleek blacks. So if I'd stuck it out then I might have had a good shot at finding my sleek black. Just had no luck with amber/sienna.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA question to those who've figured out wands. (longish) [View all] , Odrirg, Sun 10-Jan-10 05:25 PM
Reply Easiest, Valkenar, 11-Jan-10 10:49 AM, #5
Reply RE: A question to those who've figured out wands. (long..., Dervish, 11-Jan-10 12:07 AM, #3
Reply RE: A question to those who've figured out wands. (long..., Isildur, 10-Jan-10 09:05 PM #2
Reply RE: A question to those who've figured out wands. (long..., Asyguest (Guest), 10-Jan-10 05:55 PM, #1
     Reply That is a VERY good idea. n/t, Arrna (Guest), 11-Jan-10 02:02 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29896 Previous topic | Next topic