Subject: "There used to be a lot more of them..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #26521
Show all folders

trewynSun 23-Aug-09 12:51 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26526, "There used to be a lot more of them..."

And the xp hole used to be REALLY bad because there was no limit on it. A mistake like what you just did could easily put a char 50k into the hole if he had just ranked.

There used to be a LOT more death traps too, and a lot of no-pass doors with keys and REALLY nasty things behind them and a way in other than the locked door. Some of those still exist and are always fun. At least one of them I know of has the no-ghost code that prevents you from walking into it as a ghost. Maybe that is what a suitable change would be, but I can't see it being fun sticking that on every no-recall death trap.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeath Traps / Recalling as a ghost. [View all] , AceBushido, Sun 23-Aug-09 04:30 AM
Reply There used to be a lot more of them..., trewyn, 23-Aug-09 12:51 PM #4
Reply Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers! ..., Artificial, 23-Aug-09 06:27 AM, #2
Reply I suggest gear returning to you when corpse decays from..., DurNominator, 23-Aug-09 06:15 AM, #1
     Reply Cosign nt, Dervish, 23-Aug-09 06:41 AM, #3
          Reply cosign cosign nt, AceBushido, 23-Aug-09 01:12 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #26521 Previous topic | Next topic