Subject: "RE: A humble suggestion about Aimed Shot" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #26321
Show all folders

HunterElfWed 12-Aug-09 09:58 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2009
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26323, "RE: A humble suggestion about Aimed Shot"

>I don't think the word 'humble' means what you think it
>means.

Websters: having or showing a consciousness of one's shortcomings;

In other words, my hunter has distinct shortcomings with aimed shot and I'm hoping you guys will make it a little better in at least one of the areas mentioned.

I know, it's me that really sucks as a player, but I've honestly never seen it do much of what the helpfiles indicate it should (i.e. never seen head shots blind or slow anyone down, even when dazed, never had anyone seem to slow down when limping, weaker when hit with a torso shot, etc..).

I'm sure it does something but since I don't know anyone OOC to act as a target and ask specifics, it looks like it doesn't do much, doesn't hit often, etc.. I mean, it really misses a *lot* in PvP and against mobs.

Okay, enough whining. I do appreciate all the things you guys do for the game and I'm sure it often seems like we (okay me) just complain because of a personal lack of bad-assery.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA humble suggestion about Aimed Shot [View all] , HunterElf, Wed 12-Aug-09 03:13 PM
Reply RE: A humble suggestion about Aimed Shot, Daevryn, 12-Aug-09 09:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A humble suggestion about Aimed Shot, HunterElf, 12-Aug-09 09:58 PM #2
     Reply Questions, The Heretic, 13-Aug-09 09:13 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Questions, HunterElf, 13-Aug-09 03:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: A humble suggestion about Aimed Shot, Susubienko, 12-Aug-09 10:46 PM, #3
     Reply Please teach us the way of humbleness, lurker, 13-Aug-09 12:36 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #26321 Previous topic | Next topic