Subject: "This is what I was thinking." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #25043
Show all folders

GinGaThu 04-Jun-09 04:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25047, "This is what I was thinking."

Just a pool of communes and skills that imms can reward shamans with above and beyond the basic shaman kit. Some of these might even replace current communes - improving them in some vital respect.

In this way, we can also push shamans into the faux-druid area. I've always wanted a real cave priest. Or sea priest. Druids are pretty much 'above ground, open air, only' with no real indoor or underwater communes. If druids were so well identified as a seperate type of priest, I'd suggest just mashing the two together. As it stands some overlap really isn't a shame if it means we get some interesting types of shaman out of it.

Druids will still be king of charmies though Shamans are very much the solo type.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicProposal for change to Shamans/Healers. [View all] , Adelin, Thu 04-Jun-09 03:09 PM
Reply Just off the top of my head, A2, 04-Jun-09 05:25 PM, #6
Reply The thing about making Imm-specific skills.., Java, 04-Jun-09 03:36 PM, #2
Reply Extend the virtue system to all empowerees., ibuki, 04-Jun-09 03:52 PM, #3
Reply This is what I was thinking., GinGa, 04-Jun-09 04:06 PM #4
Reply RE: The thing about making Imm-specific skills.., Daevryn, 04-Jun-09 04:31 PM, #5
Reply RE: Proposal for change to Shamans/Healers., Adelin, 04-Jun-09 03:13 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #25043 Previous topic | Next topic