Subject: "Battle is the new Empire? Sort it out someone please!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #23170
Show all folders

AbernyteTue 06-Jan-09 06:07 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23170, "Battle is the new Empire? Sort it out someone please!"

Looking at the recent cabal wars I see that Battle has 42 members! 42! That is a ridiculous amount. When I led the cabal I was to keep the numbers at approximately 30 and that was when we had a larger playerbase. Having 42 ragers is simply stupid and a massive cull is needed. There must be some who are inactive or playing multiple characters.

I can't believe that they have almost 30% more then Empire, which is the cabal designed to be quantity over quality (no Russian inference!).

Some battle Immortal or any Immortal please sort it out.

I was actually considering making a rager until I saw the ridiculous amount of them. Don't know what I will play now because I sure as hell aint playing a mage!

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBattle is the new Empire? Sort it out someone please! [View all] , Abernyte, Tue 06-Jan-09 06:07 AM
Reply Reply., Dallevian, 06-Jan-09 11:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: Reply., Rayihn, 06-Jan-09 11:36 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Reply., Valkenar, 06-Jan-09 11:48 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Reply., Dallevian, 06-Jan-09 12:18 PM, #6
Reply Application is automated and applicants count toward th..., Quixotic, 06-Jan-09 07:13 AM, #1
     Reply That would make sense then, cheers., Abernyte, 06-Jan-09 08:29 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #23170 Previous topic | Next topic