Subject: "RE: Kot and Kan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21977
Show all folders

FunnyoneWed 13-Aug-08 09:12 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22021, "RE: Kot and Kan"

Did you get hit by a kot and lose a weapon, so then you pose the question?

Do not talk about what is "real" with CF. If you got your hand broken, "really" you wouldn't wield anything in your hand, and you'd be rolling around on the ground in pain. If you broke your arm, i dont believe your dexterity would be the same as if your arm wasn't broken. Assassins and their "big crunch" dont always happen, so I think it's fine the way it is. Just leave it alone. Dont compare what is "real" Or "realism" as the other put it with CF.

With two broken arms/hands you're not going to wield anything in either hand, and are going to be nothing more than a stump with that last thing on your mind doing a dirt kick, because two arms/hands broken, "shouldn't affect how well you dirt kick."

come on, just leave well enough alone I dont even have an assassin and know that they need something like that to stand a chance at higher ranks if they miss an assassination.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKot and Kan [View all] , Abernyte, Fri 08-Aug-08 11:06 AM
Reply RE: Kot and Kan, Funnyone, 13-Aug-08 09:12 PM #3
Reply RE: Kot and Kan, Isildur, 08-Aug-08 11:43 AM, #1
     Reply I like that!~, Abernyte, 08-Aug-08 12:58 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21977 Previous topic | Next topic