Subject: "RE: I agree to some..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21651
Show all folders

CointreauFri 04-Jul-08 01:41 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21680, "RE: I agree to some..."

Some shapeshifters can take on forms of great birds; they can fly to great heights and watch their unsuspecting prey, then swoop down to strike when the time is right.

The thunderclap of The Hunt approaching is a truly terrifying sound to behold, very few escape its clasp.

No Guild carries greater potential than that of the Anti-Paladin, for their unholy blessing can grow without limit in power as it feeds upon the souls of its victims. Do you have what it takes to go down in Carrion Field's history?

No Guild carries the raw and pure destructive power of an Invoker, and only the strongest can stand in the path of a master of the elemental arts.

The Empire is vast and powerful army, bent on controlling the world. Will you stand against this dark power, or take the bloodoath and join its ranks?

Whilst large and intimidating, the Empire is far from united. The Army is broken down into four sects, and within those sects there are many ranks. Promotion can be earned many ways, but it is rarely without blood. Are you determined enough to become Thera's next Emperor?

No Guild revolves more heavily around death than that of the Necromancer, they're able to animate the dead, or even kill with a single word.

There are five types of Thief Guilds in Thera, and you can choose to learn your skills from any or all of them. Will you lay traps for your unsuspecting victim, or use your cheap tactics confront them head on? Will you become a master pickpocket, never seen, never heard, or brew the most malicious poisons ever known to man?

Will post more when I can.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew blood. [View all] , Cointreau, Sun 29-Jun-08 09:39 PM
Reply RE: New blood., Isildur, 01-Jul-08 08:42 PM, #11
Reply I really like this idea. nt, terinth, 02-Jul-08 02:10 AM, #12
Reply Great idea, implemented for next crash/reboot (n/t), Zulghinlour, 04-Jul-08 12:53 PM, #15
Reply This is the kind of stuff that ####s me too., Cointreau, 01-Jul-08 12:32 AM, #10
Reply RE: New blood., Tac, 30-Jun-08 10:06 PM, #7
Reply Good points., Lightmage, 30-Jun-08 10:05 PM, #6
Reply RE: Good points., Toxic, 03-Jul-08 09:52 AM, #13
Reply I agree to some..., Eshval, 30-Jun-08 05:36 PM, #3
Reply RE: I agree to some..., Cointreau, 30-Jun-08 06:11 PM, #4
     Reply RE: I agree to some..., Cointreau, 04-Jul-08 01:41 AM #14
Reply Re: Hints, Zulghinlour, 30-Jun-08 02:36 PM, #2
Reply ideas, Quixotic, 30-Jun-08 06:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: ideas, terinth, 30-Jun-08 10:47 PM, #9
Reply Those are actually good points, Andriana, 30-Jun-08 04:55 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Those are actually good points, terinth, 30-Jun-08 10:45 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #21651 Previous topic | Next topic