Subject: "I don't think Hunters should even have bearcharge" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #16111
Show all folders

RogueMon 22-Jan-07 10:58 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#16122, "I don't think Hunters should even have bearcharge"

You can get your lag from aimedshots, but most of the time a ranger is going for all out damage anyways. I think the hunter class has way more than enough maledictive options to really need Bearcharge, coupled with keeping call lightning, and their defensive capabilities, seems like it would be an even trade-off.

However, keeping bearcharge, the damage output should really be either much higher, or have some other type of lasting affect. I think this would mesh better with the skill set, and make practicing bearcharge even worth it. As it is, for damage, there are just too many "better" options to go with. All the same, the skill still doesn't fit with the Hunter build, imho.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHunters Bearcharge [View all] , Abernyte, Mon 22-Jan-07 09:09 AM
Reply I don't think Hunters should even have bearcharge, Rogue, 22-Jan-07 10:58 PM #1
     Reply Trying to lag someone with aimedshot is almost pointles..., Abernyte, 23-Jan-07 04:53 AM, #2
          Reply I got more lag aiming at arms/legs than torso, Rogue, 23-Jan-07 07:57 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #16111 Previous topic | Next topic