Subject: "Transplanting the hero range question." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12853
Show all folders

AiekoosoMon 10-Apr-06 06:23 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12853, "Transplanting the hero range question."

I'm curious more than anything, but why do people only log in, or are more inclined to log in when their range is full of allies? I'm talking about hero range here.
I know most of you do it, because I constantly feel like I'm the only one who doesn't. Seriously though, if I log on, and see one or no foes, I'd much rather log out. It's f**king boring.

I'm not ranting or b***hing, I'm genuinelly curious. Post anon if you wish, I just want to know what you do with no enemies around, what's to enjoy about it.

(The fact of the matter is most people are full of #### when they say they love playing the underdog. I can say that I know my fair share of people ooc. Recently dealing with a couple of "ganging types" I posed the questions why do it? Where is the fun in ganging a full looting the one person who actually shows? The answer, "I wanted to seal the kill." Another example is look at Mosfenwhatchamacallit, Where Farigno said sure we brought seven people, but you deserved it. Yea, he sure deserve it. He was one of the few evils that bothered fighting the horde. Greddarh, is another example I remember a log of him being posted where he was battling three marans and dies and someone thought they did something note worthy.

Now onto the other side. Why play the underdog and constantly get your nose rubbed in the ####? That is a real simple answer. No guts, no glory! Do you remember the dude who killed the newbie or the dude who walked into a group of five, killed four and ran off with 3 hps? )

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTransplanting the hero range question. [View all] , Aiekooso, Mon 10-Apr-06 06:23 PM
Reply Give me a break., Adhelard, 12-Apr-06 02:22 AM, #13
Reply Don't make up facts., Aiekooso, 12-Apr-06 08:02 AM, #14
Reply Basically, everything you said about me was false, Farigno, 11-Apr-06 09:34 AM, #9
Reply RE: Transplanting the hero range question., Valguarnera, 11-Apr-06 08:48 AM, #6
Reply Good idea or purple crack?, Minyar, 11-Apr-06 09:21 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Good idea or purple crack?, Valguarnera, 11-Apr-06 09:27 AM, #8
          Reply RE: Good idea or purple crack?, Terwin05, 11-Apr-06 03:39 PM, #10
          Reply Nepenthe it more., Aiekooso, 11-Apr-06 05:42 PM, #11
               Reply RE: Nepenthe it more., Eskelian, 11-Apr-06 07:25 PM, #12
Reply Why do people steal, or lie, or commit adultery?, Eskelian, 10-Apr-06 07:48 PM, #1
     Reply (laughs) What are you, a psychiatrist?, Narissa, 11-Apr-06 02:13 AM, #2
     Reply Er..., Narissa, 11-Apr-06 02:15 AM, #3
     Reply The underdog, Minyar, 11-Apr-06 07:58 AM, #4
          Reply Some people have a very narrow view of fun., Eskelian, 11-Apr-06 08:06 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12853 Previous topic | Next topic