Subject: "Door bashing, battleragers/warriors, and you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7287
Show all folders

vargalSat 12-Feb-05 09:02 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7287, "Door bashing, battleragers/warriors, and you."

For a long time now I've lived with the pain that is being summoned into a locked room as a battlerager and being stuck there for eternity. I haven't always suffered in silence, however today is the day I kick a dead horse in the balls yet again.

My idea: Door bash or "overpower door".

1) Only be useable out of combat

2) Have a moderate length, hidden, timer on it (ie. You're still too bruised to batter down another door)

3) Inflict damage of varying intensities on any character who used the skill, with a chance for bleeding depending on what the door was made of. Damage would probably be similiar to that of calling truesight without the head.

4) Be totally useless against many doors, for example the big rock door in front of the troll cave in the pass of Gol'galath perhaps, or maybe just really magical doors in places where solo exploring shouldn't be viable anyhow.

5) Useable without the head.

If anyone else has anything to add to this, I welcome your in put. Just so long as it isn't "battle ragers don't need more powers".

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDoor bashing, battleragers/warriors, and you. [View all] , vargal, Sat 12-Feb-05 09:02 PM
Reply RE: Door bashing, battleragers/warriors, and you., nepenthe, 12-Feb-05 03:16 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Door bashing, battleragers/warriors, and you., Straklaw, 12-Feb-05 03:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Door bashing, battleragers/warriors, and you., Wilhath, 12-Feb-05 04:36 PM, #2
          Reply I had a feeling..., Straklaw, 12-Feb-05 05:19 PM, #3
     Reply You wouldn't have to, The Mass, 12-Feb-05 06:45 PM, #4
          Reply RE: You wouldn't have to, Valguarnera, 14-Feb-05 10:52 AM, #6
               Reply Ok, it might not be as easy to do as we'd hoped, howeve..., Manden, 15-Feb-05 03:46 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7287 Previous topic | Next topic