Subject: "My Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69197
Show all folders

ErgushWed 08-Nov-17 08:06 PM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69197, "My Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion"

Hello everyone!

Recently an issue has arisen that caused a player to delete a follower of mine. One of the reasons cited was that my new wizlist times no longer matched with his/her play times. Because of that, I felt a little clarity was needed. Below are a few notes about everything:

1. I love attention, about as much as anyone else, but I am not going to respond 2,3,4 days in a row. When I give you a task, I want you to take time and put some effort into it. I realize people get to play more than others, but If I give you a task on Monday, I will probably not entertain a second meeting till at least Wednesday.

2. My wizlist: Some players will note that my wizlist cycles between 7am-4pm eastern, and 6pm-9:30pm eastern. This is because I cycle my work with 2 week in the office and two weeks at home. So, to be clear: If you see my wizlist at 6pm-9:30pm eastern and that doesn't work for you, give it a few weeks and come back to it. Chances are it will be the opposite times.

I would like to leave this thread open for anyone who wants to ask questions. The questions must be about the Ergush religion and I will not be giving away any secrets (there are none... or are there? Bwahaha)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMy Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion [View all] , Ergush, Wed 08-Nov-17 08:06 PM
Reply What's your point?, Kstatida, 11-Nov-17 09:32 AM, #10
Reply RE: What's your point?, Ergush, 11-Nov-17 01:49 PM, #11
Reply RE: My Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion, sleepy, 10-Nov-17 05:54 PM, #6
Reply Great post! Lets see if I can explain it a bit more:, Ergush, 11-Nov-17 08:49 AM, #8
     Reply Thanks!, sleepy, 11-Nov-17 06:40 PM, #12
Reply RE: My Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion, Ergush, 10-Nov-17 04:45 PM, #5
Reply As someone who struggles mightily with empowerment..., Tac, 10-Nov-17 08:21 PM, #7
     Reply RE: As someone who struggles mightily with empowerment...., Ergush, 11-Nov-17 09:05 AM, #9
Reply At least you don't go dormant, Kstatida, 09-Nov-17 02:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: At least you don't go dormant, Deormdel, 09-Nov-17 05:40 PM, #2
          Reply You can't believe I was serious, Kstatida, 10-Nov-17 03:13 PM, #3
               Reply Okay, that's enough, Ergush, 10-Nov-17 04:45 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69197 Previous topic | Next topic