Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61151
Show all folders

MonkeyMagic (Anonymous)Mon 26-Oct-15 09:09 PM
Charter member
#61188, "RE: Early Santa Umi: RtB/StW"

It seems to me based in the discussions around shifters of late:
- Currently there is the regen form debate
- Then there was the whole dolphin debate a couple weeks back

That there are forms people really consider as a must roll/spin without trying them at all.

I actually think this is a reasonable suggestion and would go as far to suggest the following tweaks to it:
- You cannot roll/spin until confident in the form
- When you are confident you get a timer either in the forms list or the character affects which gives a small time frame in which to roll/spin once the timer expires you are "stuck" with the form.

I actually think this would help diversify the playing field somewhat and perhaps some forms that never really see the light of day may start coming back out again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEarly Santa Umi: RtB/StW [View all] , Bemused, Sun 25-Oct-15 08:45 AM
Reply I'm playing a form that most people switch out., Current Shifter (Anonymous), 26-Oct-15 10:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: Early Santa Umi: RtB/StW, MonkeyMagic (Anonymous), 26-Oct-15 09:09 PM #4
Reply BTW That horse is really starting to smell! (n/t), Jarmel, 26-Oct-15 09:11 PM, #5
Reply Since Umi has already removed himself from this discuss..., Destuvius, 26-Oct-15 09:38 PM, #6
Reply Sorry, but no. Dead horse is IMM_BEATING. (nt), Umiron, 25-Oct-15 09:04 AM, #1
     Reply I look forward to bringing this up again in 2016 :) (nt..., Bemused, 25-Oct-15 04:43 PM, #2
          Reply File 13. (nt), Umiron, 25-Oct-15 06:40 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61151 Previous topic | Next topic