Subject: "Early Santa Umi: RtB/StW" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61151
Show all folders

BemusedSun 25-Oct-15 08:45 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61151, "Early Santa Umi: RtB/StW"

I am requesting for a change to be made that allows people to RtB/StW after testing out the form first. Make it so that you need to be confident in the form prior to swapping it out. Give people a chance to experiment a bit.

1) People get their final form when grouping receive something they think they don't want so they hold off. They don't have the required EP to swap so they are left with a T2 form to continue levelling with. This is ridiculous IMHO.

2) People won't get to experience some forms because of word of mouth etc they are convinced to swap. Any subtle changes made to forms go unnoticed. I am confident not all changes made to forms are announced officially.

3) Implementing this would be very newbie friendly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEarly Santa Umi: RtB/StW [View all] , Bemused, Sun 25-Oct-15 08:45 AM
Reply I'm playing a form that most people switch out., Current Shifter (Anonymous), 26-Oct-15 10:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: Early Santa Umi: RtB/StW, MonkeyMagic (Anonymous), 26-Oct-15 09:09 PM, #4
Reply BTW That horse is really starting to smell! (n/t), Jarmel, 26-Oct-15 09:11 PM, #5
Reply Since Umi has already removed himself from this discuss..., Destuvius, 26-Oct-15 09:38 PM, #6
Reply Sorry, but no. Dead horse is IMM_BEATING. (nt), Umiron, 25-Oct-15 09:04 AM, #1
     Reply I look forward to bringing this up again in 2016 :) (nt..., Bemused, 25-Oct-15 04:43 PM, #2
          Reply File 13. (nt), Umiron, 25-Oct-15 06:40 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #61151 Previous topic | Next topic