Subject: "Having played one it seemed just like human for the most part" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58350
Show all folders

KaguMaruSat 14-Feb-15 01:13 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58469, "Having played one it seemed just like human for the most part"

Heroed and made Dreadlord. Not my best A-P but the best I had played at the time. I think he's the only half-elf A-P on record and there have been some half-drow who never heroed.

I was using a spear of course and while losing the point of strength should have been hurting my melee gaining a point of dex may or may not have been helping it and for the most part it didn't seem like my melee was any worse. Gaining a point of int and wis should apparently aid in overcoming people's saves and I think opens up a couple of edges. Not wearing iron was mildly annoying, but I got round it and mithril would probably be easier to work around.

Actually the biggest reason I usually pick human over halfie is not having to come up with an interspecies romance storyline if I want to write a role.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHuman and half bloods. [View all] , xrus, Mon 09-Feb-15 08:28 AM
Reply No?, xrus, 11-Feb-15 02:31 AM, #1
     Reply RE: No?, Daevryn, 11-Feb-15 07:59 AM, #2
          Reply Could I as why?, xrus, 12-Feb-15 05:02 AM, #3
          Reply Halfie APs need something., TMNS, 12-Feb-15 05:41 AM, #4
               Reply Having played one it seemed just like human for the mos..., KaguMaru, 14-Feb-15 01:13 PM #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58350 Previous topic | Next topic