Subject: "I always thought you saw echoes when surges happened" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54837
Show all folders

lasentiaMon 14-Apr-14 02:50 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54844, "I always thought you saw echoes when surges happened"

The you feel an innate boost to your powers or something, or you see the crackle or whatever if you have detect magic up. I recall seeing something like that on a storm giant.

I also know that when you see the crackle message as a nexun, it doesn't mean anything shifted. You could gauge, see motes, kill a rager and fell the crackle, and the veil was still the same when you gauged.
It shifted some sure, but probably not always a new tier, so to me it just let you know something happened.

I generally use the echoes as nothing more than someone hit the veil, a rager died that had at least a few pks, or an insane mage died since a lot of mages don't shift anything when they die. A useful notice, but those things generally don't equal a permanent shift in the veil.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFeature Request? [View all] , Zeke (Anonymous), Mon 14-Apr-14 09:53 AM
Reply I support the idea, CD, 14-Apr-14 06:43 PM, #9
Reply Not sure if we'd do this, but..., Twist, 14-Apr-14 11:33 AM, #1
     Reply Um wut, vargal, 14-Apr-14 11:46 AM, #2
     Reply Really?, Twist, 14-Apr-14 12:52 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Really?, vargal, 14-Apr-14 02:45 PM, #6
          Reply You are:, Daevryn, 14-Apr-14 05:49 PM, #8
     Reply Can you clarify something for me?, Zeke (Anonymous), 14-Apr-14 01:26 PM, #3
          Reply Well, it seems I maybe can't..., Twist, 14-Apr-14 01:32 PM, #5
          Reply I always thought you saw echoes when surges happened, lasentia, 14-Apr-14 02:50 PM #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54837 Previous topic | Next topic