Subject: "Why I hate level 51..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54028
Show all folders

MoligantMon 03-Feb-14 03:08 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
327 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54028, "Why I hate level 51..."

As I'm doing my ranking to level 51 I find great amusement in those folks who speed to that rank only to delete within a couple of weeks after. I'll never understand why some people feel that life in CF begins and ends at level 51.

I HATE level 51.

Honestly, it is the level at which there is nothing to look forward to anymore except talking to you assholes and waiting to get killed by one of you assholes

Overall the feeling for me at level 51 is mostly....boredom. You go off and explore a few places you haven't been (with your current character) and outside of that...mostly waiting for something to happen.

I believe this is why many players either burn out quickly at level 51 or stick around forever and ever (but hardly play their characters because they are probably using their alt who hasnt hit 51 yet! I'm looking at you former scion chancellor!)

So here are a list of serious (and not so serious) ideas for improving the life of people at level 51 who are seriously bored.

1. More high - level questy areas!

2. More spontaneous events/quests (I would love for example as level 51 just having an Imm pop into my cabal in some way shape or form and leading all the heroes on some sort of adventure in collaboration with another Imm as the adversary trying to keep our heroes from reaching their goal.) Forget an easter egg hunt, lemme be part of a story!

3. Castles! Yes I want a freaking castle. There must be some way to allow some uncaballed heroes to have a little HQ they can call their own. Lets figure a way out

4. Societies - and maybe this is how you can get a Castle... Perhaps as a reward for extraordinary RP/PK success as a uncaballed character HERO (lvl 51) you can start your own 'society' that begins AND ends with the person who forms it. That person could perhaps get to choose from a set of static 'powers' that are set-aside for societies (choices would have to be pertinent to the underlying theme of the society) and that person gets the power to 'induct' to that society BUT the caveat is that once that character deletes/condies/age dies then access to those powers and the castle goes POOF and if someone wants to continue that society or start a new one they would also prove themselves a worthy hero...

Nice way of testing out new cabal ideas/dynamics without any permanent changes imho.

5. Couldn't think of a #5 but I feel incomplete without one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy I hate level 51... [View all] , Moligant, Mon 03-Feb-14 03:08 PM
Reply RE: Why I hate level 51..., Dan83, 04-Feb-14 02:48 PM, #10
Reply I feel the same way., Eskelian, 03-Feb-14 04:44 PM, #6
Reply RE: Why I hate level 51..., Umiron, 03-Feb-14 03:52 PM, #3
Reply I hate most of the stuff until I hit 51., lasentia, 03-Feb-14 03:27 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I hate most of the stuff until I hit 51., Moligant, 03-Feb-14 03:41 PM, #2
          Reply Societies, Tsunami, 03-Feb-14 04:03 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Societies, Moligant, 03-Feb-14 04:34 PM, #5
                    Reply Yep!, Tsunami, 03-Feb-14 04:50 PM, #7
                         Reply RE: Yep!, Moligant, 03-Feb-14 04:58 PM, #8
                              Reply Yes., Tsunami, 03-Feb-14 05:07 PM, #9
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #54028 Previous topic | Next topic