Subject: "Questions about Tribunal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4440
Show all folders

ZanyaThu 29-Apr-04 03:00 PM
Member since 22nd Feb 2004
27 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4440, "Questions about Tribunal"

A couple things bother me about Tribunal powers, and I wanted to ask about them here. If not appropriate, please delete this post.

Question #1: Why is that when the Tribunals do not have their item, they only lose the ability to manacle? Every other cabal loses all or most of their cabal skills and powers when they do not have their item. And the way it is now, the Tribunal willnever have an incentive to retrieve their item unless they have huge numbers. They will not risk themsleves because, quite frankly, why bother if it will only get them back their manacles?

Question #2: Tribunals can summon and release guards over and over and over... no timer. That seems a bit too much. It seems like maybe they should at least have to wait an hour or something. As it is now there is no way to mess with a Tribunal's guards because they can just release them and get new ones with no penalty. Couple that with the fact that they can attack out of PK range and rescue, plus the fact that they do not lose them when they do not have their cabal item.. and it seems like a pretty brainless and overpowered skill to me.

Just curious about these things, to anyone who wishes to chime in their opinions. Though an immortal response would be more desirable. Thank you!

Zanya

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuestions about Tribunal [View all] , Zanya, Thu 29-Apr-04 03:00 PM
Reply RE: Questions about Tribunal, Zulghinlour, 29-Apr-04 03:51 PM, #2
Reply Thank you for the quick response, Zanya, 29-Apr-04 04:24 PM, #3
Reply Turns out Guardcall DOES have a reuse timer (n/t), Zulghinlour, 29-Apr-04 07:58 PM, #8
Reply RE: Questions about Tribunal, (NOT Graatch), 29-Apr-04 04:57 PM, #4
     Reply good thoughts, bad basis, incognito, 29-Apr-04 05:59 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Questions about Tribunal, Zulghinlour, 29-Apr-04 07:52 PM, #7
Reply I'm no immortal, but I do know this...., Wilhath, 29-Apr-04 03:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm no immortal, but I do know this...., ORB, 29-Apr-04 05:11 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4440 Previous topic | Next topic