Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4397
Show all folders

IsengrimSun 25-Apr-04 09:34 PM
Member since 17th Aug 2003
47 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4397, "Absent leadership"

Recently tried making a char again on CF, after about 80 hours and a really awful go at staying on top of things I just gave up. Lost 8 con points in 80 hours, not even counting the times I trained con and had trains to put into it.
Any how my question is this, at what point do imms look at a leader characters lack of online time and take actions? I have noticed two things in my career, once a leader stops showing up the cabal itself goes dormant. Leader characters are generally and the rest of the cabal flocks to them. Ofcourse there is the obvious fresh blood thing.. absentee leader less inductions.. less people heroing.. and once the present stock dies out the cabal is left flapping in the wind for a good long time. Secondly these chars even when they do show up end up wanting to jump back into the swing of things and blow off applicants cause they want to have some fun with the char. Case in point Maran, I waited a whole month for an interview.. between Lariya, the dwarf captain (don't even know his name), and Vynmylak.. I couldnt get even get an interview. Is that just unfortunate timing or is something broke?

Grim

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAbsent leadership [View all] , Isengrim, Sun 25-Apr-04 09:34 PM
Reply RE: Absent leadership, Vynmylak, 27-Apr-04 06:03 PM, #1
     Reply Jaegrudai's autodeletion, General_Malaise, 04-May-04 10:38 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Jaegrudai's autodeletion, Zulghinlour, 04-May-04 12:26 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4397 Previous topic | Next topic