Subject: "Full Looter's Code" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #41072
Show all folders

Explosion (NOT Tzar)Wed 02-Nov-11 05:41 PM
Charter member

DISCLAIMER: This is only my view on the game ability, known as a full looting. You can agree or disagree, or just don't care, it is up to you. This is how *I* see things and how do *I* act in some situations, and why do *I* think it's time for a full loot.

WARNING! Full looting is an existing game ability. You are absolutely FREE to use it due to it's game design. But, should you use this game ability often enough, you WILL be screwed by the immstaff (who implemented that ability), because obviously they think it sucks.

======= RULES! =======

RULE #1: Full loot is a good thing if he is an asshole.
- This person insults you IC/####talking
- This person entering on you OOC in agressive/insulting mode
- This person did something OOCish to piss you off
- You witnessed how this person did one of the above to other players or your allies
- This person is constantly doing something to piss you off (stealing EVERYTHING from your inventory, regulary stoneshattering all your moonstone chokers, denting your equipement and fleeing, and etc)

RULE #2: You are justified to full loot if they come to gang down your ass
- You are one, they are five and somehow you managed to kill one of them. You can full loot this one to prevent this lucky-five to come after you again as soon as fallen one unghosts (and uses his things to attempt to gang you down again)
- You are two and they are eight (look above)
- You can return his things later, when they are scattered/left and danger is gone, if he is not trashtalking
- Three noobs coming after you is not the same as three elite players. Don't full loot the noobs.

RULE #3: You MUST full loot if they are ragers and come with the mages or magic users
- Ragers come to the raid together with mages from another cabal, and they "do not notice each other". In that case, remember their names and make sure to keep them clean each time you kill them.
- Ragers come with stoneformed paladins that are wielding defiance and dragonkind/snake amulet, and they are grouped. In that case, always keep them both clean, to prevent such situations in the future.
- You the villagers, and enemy mages comes to strike you, and after you retreat, they do not notice each other. Same as above to both characters.

RULE #4: Someone is hoarding stuff he cannot use, or using other (barely playing) character to keep those things. Examples:
- Some evil bitch took two hummingbirds pendants and gave it to a character that is logging in once upon a blue moon
- Some rager got a cube of force and stopped logging
- Some young player hoarding two humansunders and logging once per 2-3 weeks, just to make sure they won't crumble
- Some herald superconservative herald thief hoarding most vlauable items and is not using them (I didn't see this, but heard a lot on the forums, so I believe that existed)

RULE #5: DO NOT LOOT if they have been ganged
- You come five to the raid, he is only one and defending and dying. In this situation, he durely deserving his things returned. I'd say, NOTHING should be taken, unless this one broke RULE #1, #2 or #3
- You ganged 5 to 1 a person from the RULE #1, #2, #3 - full loot the bitch
- Do not full loot the noobs even if it was just 1 vs 1 kill
- Actually, don't full loot the noobs

RULE #6: Don't full loot other's kills
- Just don't do it
- Screw it and do it, if it's a person from RULE #1, #2 or #3

RULE #7: If you chose the dark side of full looter...
- Even if you are justified, my experience tells me that full looting is a very negative thing and will give you nothing but a troubles
- Being a full looter will make you a public enemy N1 to everyone, imms including (they are really, really getting hurt when you full loot characters that they like, even if you think you have a good reason)
- Think twice before stepping on the path of a full looter
- Think twice again... and again
- Don't be surprised if you will get full looted ALWAYS, even if you don't full loot anyone anymore (this is a one-way road)
- Your reputation will be forever destroyed, even if you don't full loot anymore anymore (even characters from RULE #1, #2, #3)
- Nobody will believe that you had a good reason, because they see only little part of your life, and usually they do not see moments when exactly you were pissed off... but they always see when you full loot someone. You will be a bitch, no matter of your reasons or your past.

RULE #8: exceptions
- There might be situations, when you MUST full loot (fore example - you promised, or have been paid if you are a mercenary, etc). Keep your word, even if it sucks. You are a man of your word, after all!
- You are naked and your enemy just died in front of you. Wear his things, don't be shy!

-------------
And side comment: if in 600 hours someone didn't full loot anyone (or did it twice and in one situation returned everything after the talk and explaination why he did it), and in next 100 hours he suddenly began to full loot some certain characters... Ask yourself, what happened. Could he suddenly become an asshole, or there are reasons.

I know, there were only one day when I fulled everyone from the fort while I've been very, very angered due to somethnig that happened in game (look "rules" above, first three). For this, I sincerely apology to some players (not very experienced), who got on the way. After that bad day, I've returned to those "rules".

And lastly... in every joke there is some joke, this post included.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicFull Looter's Code [View all] , Explosion (NOT Tzar), Wed 02-Nov-11 05:41 PM
Reply I've seen you break more than one of these "rules" more..., Vladamir, 07-Nov-11 03:38 AM, #47
Reply RE: I've seen you break more than one of these , Daevryn, 07-Nov-11 06:49 AM, #48
     Reply especially those naked full loots nt, Dallevian, 07-Nov-11 09:43 AM, #49
Reply Your title now makes sense to me. nt, RandomThinker, 04-Nov-11 10:42 AM, #46
Reply I thought your first title was cute..., Wayward Knight, 04-Nov-11 04:31 AM, #40
Reply Dude, why would you do this to yourself?!, Abernyte, 04-Nov-11 04:18 AM, #39
Reply Because of two specific posts on officials and a title., Explosion (NOT Tzar), 04-Nov-11 06:41 AM, #42
     Reply chances are that you are crossing the line and being an..., laxman, 04-Nov-11 07:38 AM, #43
          Reply No more posts from Tzar in the near future, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 04-Nov-11 08:29 AM, #45
Reply Posting this with your current's handle makes me 100% "..., Homard, 03-Nov-11 11:51 PM, #37
Reply Rules of full looting., Eskelian, 03-Nov-11 01:52 PM, #22
Reply Free advice, fist-law, 03-Nov-11 01:42 PM, #21
Reply He does this on every character so, Artificial, 03-Nov-11 02:59 PM, #24
     Reply RE: He does this on every character so, Isildur, 03-Nov-11 03:31 PM, #29
     Reply I also have no idea who he is. n/t, Vallinane (Anonymous), 03-Nov-11 06:13 PM, #34
          Reply Seriously? I thought it was obvious from his writing s..., Artificial, 03-Nov-11 06:25 PM, #35
     Reply Multiple Russian CFers have done this., DurNominator, 03-Nov-11 04:03 PM, #32
Reply Hmmmm..., Welverin, 03-Nov-11 01:31 PM, #19
Reply Ignore, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 03-Nov-11 03:45 PM, #30
     Reply RE: Ignore, Welverin, 03-Nov-11 08:53 PM, #36
          Reply Lying isn't good, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 04-Nov-11 02:55 AM, #38
               Reply RE: Lying isn't good, Welverin, 04-Nov-11 04:39 AM, #41
Reply On your rule 5, DurNominator, 03-Nov-11 05:49 AM, #13
Reply Because, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 03-Nov-11 05:54 AM, #14
     Reply I've seen both too., DurNominator, 03-Nov-11 06:34 AM, #15
     Reply Agreed, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 03-Nov-11 07:18 AM, #16
          Reply I disagree to an extent, lasentia, 03-Nov-11 07:59 AM, #17
               Reply There is a degree of difference, DurNominator, 03-Nov-11 08:22 AM, #18
     Reply RE: Because, Ayathkiran (Anonymous), 03-Nov-11 02:22 PM, #23
Reply This post kinda sounds like you're justifying your own ..., TMNS, 03-Nov-11 05:01 AM, #11
Reply It would be just fine, Explosion (NOT Tzar), 03-Nov-11 05:41 AM, #12
     Reply RE: It would be just fine, Daevryn, 03-Nov-11 01:39 PM, #20
          Reply So he's Russian? n/t, Lhydia, 03-Nov-11 03:30 PM, #27
               Reply Got me., Daevryn, 03-Nov-11 03:31 PM, #28
                    Reply What is ESL, btw?, Explosion, 03-Nov-11 03:47 PM, #31
                         Reply English as a Second Language, Daevryn, 03-Nov-11 04:12 PM, #33
Reply Just take what you want from their corpses., DurNominator, 03-Nov-11 02:14 AM, #9
Reply Everyone (including me) needs to grow a pair. NT, TMNS, 03-Nov-11 04:57 AM, #10
Reply RE: Full Looter's Code, Isildur, 02-Nov-11 08:44 PM, #5
Reply I've been speaking only when you know for sure., Explosion (NOT Tzar), 03-Nov-11 01:14 AM, #7
Reply RE: Full Looter's Code, Twist, 02-Nov-11 07:40 PM, #4
Reply Does that stilll happen? n/t, Alston, 02-Nov-11 09:53 PM, #6
     Reply sure does, Man who knows (Anonymous), 04-Nov-11 07:42 AM, #44
          Reply Keep in mind..., Twist, 07-Nov-11 02:32 PM, #50
Reply RE: Full Looter's Code, N b M, 02-Nov-11 06:33 PM, #3
Reply Agreed, will add to the "code" :), Explosion (NOT Tzar), 03-Nov-11 01:56 AM, #8
     Reply You can't always be sure, incognito, 07-Nov-11 06:30 PM, #51
Reply Once or twice to make a point or take a tactical advant..., Vortex Magus, 02-Nov-11 06:27 PM, #2
Reply RE: Once or twice to make a point or take a tactical ad..., Newplayerpuntedfromcorpse (Anonymous), 03-Nov-11 03:09 PM, #25
     Reply RE: Once or twice to make a point or take a tactical ad..., Daevryn, 03-Nov-11 03:20 PM, #26
Reply I love full looters. The revenge is so sweet., morocco, 02-Nov-11 06:07 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #41072 Previous topic | Next topic