Subject: "Of course it's relevant." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38951
Show all folders

SplntrdTue 26-Jul-11 01:50 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39164, "Of course it's relevant."
Edited on Tue 26-Jul-11 01:58 PM

It speaks to how complete a view of the situation you have, and adds credibility to your argument.

Until you said "6", you weren't looking very credible. And, you still kind of don't, because apparently you don't understand why playing a few characters in the cabal you're critiquing is important.

Just my two cents as a perpetual forum lurker and occasional player - what you're saying about years of Outlander roleplay ignoring adamantite doesn't ring any bells for me.

Further, it sounds like you're asking to put adamantite in a position more like iron/mithril/whitesteel, which doesn't jive with me either. AFAIK, Outlanders won't use adamantite on issues of principle, not because adamantite has some physical/magical properties to it that will #### them up. Adamantite is revolting, but not in a "I will totally burn your flesh off" kind of way. It serves a different role in outlander's life than mithril (for example) serves in a dark-elf's world, and I think that's fine and cool.

Splntrd

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAdamantium and Transmute Metal [View all] , laxman, Mon 11-Jul-11 09:50 AM
Reply But once it's wood, it's not adamantite., Bell, 26-Jul-11 12:26 AM, #6
Reply Outlanders (excluding druids) can wear all the metal th..., blackbird, 11-Jul-11 07:58 PM, #3
Reply RE: Adamantium and Transmute Metal, Isildur, 11-Jul-11 12:15 PM, #1
     Reply Made me giggle, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 11-Jul-11 04:11 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Adamantium and Transmute Metal, dalneko, 11-Jul-11 08:38 PM, #4
          Reply yes I want a game change because someone can gear for +..., laxman, 12-Jul-11 07:03 AM, #5
               Reply How many outlanders have you played? nt, Splntrd, 26-Jul-11 10:58 AM, #7
                    Reply 6, but not sure why that is relevant nt, laxman, 26-Jul-11 12:19 PM, #8
                         Reply Of course it's relevant., Splntrd, 26-Jul-11 01:58 PM #9
                              Reply appeal to accomplishment fallacy, Artificial, 26-Jul-11 02:34 PM, #10
                                   Reply RE: appeal to accomplishment fallacy, Splntrd, 27-Jul-11 02:02 AM, #11
                                   Reply Outlanders skin their enemies., ibuki, 27-Jul-11 01:22 PM, #12
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38951 Previous topic | Next topic