Subject: "Badass (Illusionary) wielders" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35075
Show all folders

blackbirdTue 31-Aug-10 02:25 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#35075, "Badass (Illusionary) wielders"

Now that it has been implemented for a while, may we revisit the fact that you cannot disarm or weaponbreak (etc.) illusionary weapons?

(Illusionary) is really great, I've learned where many rare things are that I never suspected and always walked past... but every other freaking mob is kicking my ass with spec skills now! It just feels like many of the "good" parts of areas are much, much tougher now that every big mob always has their badass weapons, making things very dangerous/difficult for non-tanky characters. I understand this is sort of fitting with the area writer's vision, but being unable to do anything about the mob's weapons and spec skills is frustrating.

Being able to blind/disarm would be a huge boon, although I understand that you can't have the illusion go to the ground, and there may be coding issues. Or... perhaps "turn off" spec skills on the mobs if they're wielding the illusion, and they only get it if they've got the real deal?

So yeah. That's all I've got. And people don't want to rank in Ruins of the Deep anymore, which is a damned shame.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBadass (Illusionary) wielders [View all] , blackbird, Tue 31-Aug-10 02:25 PM
Reply The ruins is fine. Just sac the weapons you disarm., Gaplemo, 01-Sep-10 11:55 AM, #5
Reply RE: The ruins is fine. Just sac the weapons you disarm., incognito, 01-Sep-10 02:22 PM, #6
Reply Pretty sure illusionary weapons can't be disarmed or fu..., Lhydia, 01-Sep-10 03:37 PM, #7
     Reply This nt, Drag0nSt0rm, 01-Sep-10 03:42 PM, #8
     Reply Allow me to spell it out for you, incognito, 01-Sep-10 06:07 PM, #9
          Reply Thanks beautiful. n/t, Lhydia, 01-Sep-10 07:14 PM, #10
Reply I have been with a few groups to the ruins of the deep ..., dude, 31-Aug-10 09:13 PM, #3
Reply RE: I have been with a few groups to the ruins of the d..., MRSK, 01-Sep-10 09:21 AM, #4
Reply Solution, Drag0nSt0rm, 31-Aug-10 08:50 PM, #2
Reply Cosign, ORB, 31-Aug-10 03:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35075 Previous topic | Next topic